Sign up for Summer Camp! | Families
Pinellas Park, Fla. -- Sign your kids up for the Pinellas Park 2012 Summer Camps, taking place June 11 through Aug. 17.
The camps will be open from 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Registration for Pinellas Park residents will take place March 12 - 23 at the Forbes and Borderick Recreationn Centers, with nonresident registration opening on March 26. You can register Mondays - Thursdays from 8:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m., and Fridays from 8:30 a.m. till 5 p.m. Pre-registration must be completed in person.
Please bring the following with you to register your child:
- adult/guardian photo ID
- current utility bill required as proof of residency
- copy of child's birth certificate or other verification of child's date of birth
- names and contact information for child's medical and dental providers
- name, contact information, and membership numbers for health insurance provider
- name, address, and telephone numbers for a minimum of 2 emergency contacts
- please note that child's recreation ID card must be current through the end of summer camp in order to register. Expiring cards must be renewed prior to camp pre-registration.
Please note the following for payment of summer camp fees:
- fees for the first week of summer camp must be paid in full at the time of pre-registration
- additional weeks may be paid in full at pre-registration, or reserved through payment of a nonrefundable deposit of $10.00.
- remaining balances must be paid at least two weeks prior to each weekly registration, and may be paid online.
- registration will be dropped for any payments not made in full by the published deadline.
- registration for summer camp field trips will open May 17 and will remain open until filled or until registration deadline, whichever comes first
For more informatio or to fill out enrollment forms please visit http://www.pinellas-park.com/Departments/library_and_recreation_services/recreation/summer_camp.asp or call the recreatinon division office at 727-541-0770.
Upcoming Events near Pinellas Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Dancing and live entertainment at Largo's Holiday Showcase Event
- ONLY ON 10: Man goes to Philippines to find in-laws
- Florida Botanical Gardens holiday light display opens
- World's premier Chinese acrobatic company coming to Largo Cultural Center
- Largo rape suspect still at large after attacking 60-year-old